Eric at All In A Dad’s Work does the Q&A thing with his kids a lot, but sometimes he includes his wife. The questions he asked his wife (and answered himself) this time were pretty great, so I decided to ask them to my better half, too.
1. Who’s your TV crush?
Husband: Bones (Emily Deschanel)
Me: Jackson (Grey’s Anatomy), Randall (This Is Us)
2. If you weren’t a financial analyst/SAHM-freelance writer, what would you be?
Husband: A high school sports coach, probably baseball.
Me: Author for young adult novels or a doctor.
3. What’s one thing you want to change about yourself?
Husband: My ability to focus.
Me: To have more patience. I find myself getting way too short with my husband and kids sometimes.
4. What’s one thing you’d change about me?
Husband: You’d be nicer to me. I don’t think I’d change anything about you, except the number of times you make cookies.
Me: You’d trim your toenails regularly.
5. If you could get away with one crime, would you do it? What crime would you commit?
Husband: I would rob a federal reserve of $70 million.
Me: If I could rob a bank without getting caught, then I’d probably do it. They’ve got insurance, right?
6. What song would you sing for your “The Voice” blind audition?
Husband: In the Garden, a gospel song.
Me: Pretty sure no one wants to hear me sing, but I’d probably belt out Landslide if I had to.
7. What would be your idea of an ideal date with me?
Husband: Kayaking on the Charleston harbor and going to James Island.
Me: A trip to the Bahama’s with the all-you-can-drink pass.
8. Who is your celebrity doppelganger?
Husband: Mark Ruffalo.
Me: I don’t know, but my husband says Emily Deschanel.
9. Is there a memory of me that makes you laugh?
Husband: You peeing in a cooler when you were drunk.
Me: That time you got diarrhea when we were walking down the boardwalk at the beach with our friends. You were running down the boardwalk clenching and looking for a restroom while me and two of our friends were doubled over laughing. The other person with us was chasing you, yelling and asking if you were okay.
10. What’s your Patronus?
(Had to look this up…a Patronus is a guardian in the Harry Potter world.)
Husband: Bilbo, my dog.
Me: A moose. They’re pretty badass.