I was nominated by Vic at Just Plain Ol’ Vic to participate in a new challenge — the #MyFirstPostRevisited challenge.
My first post on this blog (which used to be Blogging For Therapy, then Strong Enough To Break, and now it’s what the address says up top, going on a run of just over a year, woot) was on October 2, 2014 and called The Dreaded First Post. You can read it below or click here (although I don’t know why you’d want to wear out your clicking finger when you don’t have to).
I’m a 30-year-old stay-at-home-mom who works out of the home part-time. I typically just tell people that I’m a SAHM though, because that’s less of a mouthful. I have two beautiful kiddos–Little Man who is 6 and Baby Girl who is just a few months old.
I enjoy reading and Netflix binges. I’m not into most of the typical female stuff, so don’t expect anything about fashion or artsy stuff, unless I’m posting a picture of something I screwed up.
As you can tell from the site title and address, I have a little baggage. Since I hate talk therapy, I figure I’ll just use this as my outlet for venting or talking about some of the interesting or mundane aspects of my life.
Are you yawning now?
So, that’s my first post. And I was 30. THIRTY when I wrote that (like, just out of my 20s and not in my middle early 30s), and had a 4-month-old and a first grader…time, well, ya know.
Here we come to the rules:
- No cheating. (It must be your first post. Not your second post, not one you love…first post only.)
- Link back to the person who tagged you (thank them if you feel like it or, if not, curse them with a plague of ladybugs).
- Copy and paste your old post into a new post or reblog your own bad self. (Either way is fine but NO editing.)
- Put the hashtag #MyFirstPostRevisited in your title.
- Tag five other bloggers to take up this challenge.
- Notify your tags in the comment section of their blog (don’t just hope they notice a pingback somewhere in their spam).
- Feel free to cut and paste the badge to use in your post.
- Include the rules in your post.
People who should also do this:
- All In A Dad’s Work
- Dramatic Momologue
- The Pink Herald’s Blog
- Joeyfully Stated
- Behind The White Coat