A friend of mine posted this survey on Facebook, so I copied it and saved it for an easy blog post. It’s not terribly interesting, nor does it reveal anything juicy, but at least you’ll know the thing that’s irritating me the most right now.
1. What is the color of your toothbrush?
2. Name someone who made you smile today.
Baby Girl. She finished eating and practically pulled her shirt over her head to show me her belly.
3. What were you doing at 8am this morning?
Driving home from dropping off the girl at school.
4. What were you doing 45 minutes ago?
Getting breakfast for the girl — grits and potato rounds from Bojangles. I wouldn’t eat it if you paid me, but that’s her fav.
5. What is your favorite candy bar?
Hmm…either a dark chocolate Milky Way or a Lindt chocolate bar.
7. What is the last thing you said out loud?
“Have a good day, love ya.”
8. What is your favorite ice cream?
Cookies and cream
9. What was the last thing you had to drink?
10. Do you like your wallet?
Not really. I wish it was bi-fold like my old one.
11. What was the last thing you ate?
Sugar-free chocolate pudding.
12. Did you buy any new clothes this weekend?
Nope. I did start Christmas shopping, though.
13. The last sporting event you watched?
USC vs Alabama.
14. What is your favorite flavor of popcorn?
Movie theater butter.
15. Who is the last person you sent a text messages to?
16. Ever go camping?
Not since Little Man has been born I don’t think. We’re planning to soon, though, because BG keeps asking. RIP my back.
17. Do you take vitamins daily?
As far as my doctor is concerned, I take my Vitamin D every day. Just ignore the fact that the seal hasn’t been broken on the most recent bottle.
18. Do you go to church every Sunday?
19. Do you have a tan?
20. Do you prefer Chinese food over pizza?
Never. I don’t eat Chinese food.
21. Do you drink your soda with a straw?
I only drink Sprite Zero or Mellow Yellow Zero these days, and those come in a can, so no.
22. What did your last text say?
It showed a puke face. My stepmom was telling me something gross LM did at her house.
23. What are you doing tomorrow?
Chauffeuring kids, cleaning, cooking.
Lost #24 – have you seen it?
I haven’t seen it…so I guess this is a 49-question quiz, then. Not changing the title.
25. Look to your left, what do you see?
26. What color is your watch?
27. What do you think of when you hear Australia?
29. Do you go in a fast food place or just hit the drive thru?
30. What is your favorite number?
I don’t have one, but in general, I prefer even numbers over odd numbers.
31. Who’s the last person you talked to on the phone?
32. Any plans today?
BG has occupational therapy today, so I’ll pick her up from school early and take her to that. Maybe I’ll do the dishes, too.
33. How many states have you lived in?
34. Biggest annoyance right now?
The grass. My husband is apparently incapable of cutting our 3/4 acre lot (and only 1/2 acre has grass) in one go. He spends a few minutes cutting it over five days, then does a little weed-eating here and there. It fucking kills me. In fact, I texted him when I got home and noticed how awful it looked and bitched about it. He said he’d try to finish it tomorrow. I’m sure you can picture the steam coming out of my ears.
35. Last song listen to?
That Seagulls song by the Bad Lip Reading.
36. Can you say the alphabet backwards?
Why would I?
37. Do you have a maid service clean your house?
I have before in preparation for parties. That’s not a regular thing, though.
38. Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time?
I usually wear a pair of Skecher boat shoes. They’re super comfy.
39. Are you jealous of anyone right now?
The neighbor whose husband cuts and weed-eats his grass in one go.
40. Is anyone jealous of you?
I doubt it.
41. Do you love anyone?
42. Do any of your friends have children?
43. What do you usually do during the day?
Take care of the kids and house, read, write. Fuuuun.
44. Do you hate anyone that you know right now?
45. Do you use the word ‘hello’ daily?
I usually say “hey” or “what’s up.”
46. What color is your car?
Apparently #47 is missing, too.
48. Are you thinking about someone right now?
Well, this survey reminded me that I’m pissy at my husband for being slack with the grass, so I’m thinking about him.
49. Have you ever been to Six Flags?
50. How did you get your worst scar ?
I fell trying to climb up the ladder to get back into a pontoon boat and scraped the top of my foot on some metal. It’s not a very impressive scar. The biggest scars are from surgeries, but you can barely see them since the surgeons were rock stars.
What’s annoying YOU right now? And don’t say this survey 😉