Joey at Joeyfully Stated nominated me to participate in the Love-Hate Challenge. I have to write down 10 things I love, 10 things I hate, and list 10 nominees.
Things I Love:
- The way Little Man always brings me a gift when he comes in from playing (usually a flower or a pretty stone).
- The Kindle app on my iPad mini.
- Baby Girl’s mean face.
- The big-ass air conditioner in my bedroom.
- The blue-tooth connection for the radio in my car so I can play the music on my phone.
- Hot baths.
- My husband’s tendency to blurt out “That’s what she said!” even for non-that’s-what-she-said situations.
- School supplies.
Things I Hate:
- Mosquitoes. At last count, I have well over a dozen skeeter bites from wearing capri pants outside at my brother’s graduation party. I developed malaria earlier today, but I’ve since recovered.
- People who don’t listen. You know, the ones that appear to be listening but they’re really waiting for you to shut up.
- PEOPLE WHO DON’T USE SIGNALS. OMG, use them so I don’t teach my kids more curse words!
- Phone calls. Text me, yo.
- Wrestling (the fake kind).
- Paper cups for fountain drinks.
- Mustaches, even the ones that are just two day’s growth.
- Having to put my bra back on after I’ve taken it off for the day.