Last week (I think) Josh Wrenn posted the following survey type questions to his blog, My Friday Blog. I used to have a lot of fun doing surveys when I was younger on MySpace and Facebook, until I realized that most of the answers could be used to hack something. These don’t fall under that “identity theft risk” category. Here are my answers. If you decide to do them too, post a link in my comments section so I can check it out! 🙂
1. What bill do you hate paying the most?
The power bill. This is because my husband obsesses over it and keeps a spreadsheet tracking how many kilo-whatevers we used for the day.
2. Where was the last place you had a romantic dinner?
At this place called Harry & Jean’s, back in 2007, before LM was born. It was either a week or two after Valentine’s Day or after our one-year anniversary, I’m not sure which, but I do remember that I had to put on a dress (something that wouldn’t happen for another 5 years) and had steak.
3. What do you really want to be doing right now?
Sleeping. Or on a cruise listening to music, reading, and having a drink.
4. How many colleges did you attend?
Two–I went to a community college for a year, then to a university where I got my degree. Before getting pregnant with Baby Girl, I had started doing some research on some online graduate degree programs, but that is being put off for now.
5. Why did you choose the shirt that you have on right now?
It was clean and it fits. If you’re asking why I bought it–because I like the Gamecocks.
6. What are your thoughts on gas prices?
I’m comfortable at the price they’re at. I drive a Prius, so I’m also comfortable if the gas prices are a bit higher. (Not that I want them to be, but it doesn’t make much difference.)
7. First thought when the alarm went off this morning?
I didn’t hear the alarm. Go me!
8. Last thought before going to sleep last night?
My husband is cheating. I know that he doesn’t know some of the words he’s playing on Words With Friends.
9. Do you miss being a child?
I miss the lack of responsibility sometimes, but otherwise, no.
10. What errand/chore do you despise?
The laundry. I have what’s called Clothes Mountain in my home for a reason.
11. Get up early or sleep in?
Sleep in. I’m a night owl by default even when the insomnia isn’t there, so I’d rather sleep late.
12. Have you found real love yet?
13. Favorite lunch meat?
I only eat turkey.
14. What do you get every time you go into Wal-Mart?
15. Beach or lake?
Beach. Hard to beat that breeze!
16. Do you think marriage is an outdated ritual?
Yes, for more than one reason. I’m not a fan of the whole big she-bang. I told my husband that if it had been left up to me, we would have gotten married at the courthouse and saved a bunch of money. I also detest how some people use marriage as a weapon of hate, to so speak.
17. Sopranos or Desperate Housewives?
Sopranos–never saw the other.
18. What famous person would you like to have dinner with?
Zac Hanson, but only if he’s singing.
19. Have you ever crashed your vehicle?
Someone hit me once, but I’ve never crashed into anything myself.
20. Ever use a fire extinguisher for its intended purpose?
21. Ring tone?
My ring tone has been set to the theme of The Office for the past 5-6 years. Whenever I upgrade my iPhone, I bring that ring tone along with me. 🙂
22. Strangest place you have ever brushed your teeth?
23. Somewhere in California you’ve never been and would like to go?
San Francisco I guess. I don’t really have any desire to go to California.
23. Do you go to church?
24. At this point in your life would you rather start a new career or a new relationship?
Does the relationship have to be a romantic one? Because if it’s a new friendship type relationship, I’m down with that. Otherwise, I’ll go for a new career.
25. How old are you?
26. Do you have a go-to person?
Ehhh depends on the problem.
27. Are you where you want to be in life?
I’m not where I thought I’d be (based on my goals 10 years ago), but I’m happy with the life I’ve built with my husband.